Jonathan's blog

Well, here we are. 2011. A New Year! A new decade! 

I shall start this blog by summarising my experience of “Beauty and the Beast” – well wasn’t it simply wonderful? This was an amazing production to be a part of – from the haunting musical score by Claire McKenzie, to the dark and twisted writing of Alan McHugh, “Beauty and the Beast” had all the makings of a truly magical and memorable Citz Christmas Show.



I had an absolute blast getting to know the cast of the show, and created memories which will stay with me forever – from me and the girls devouring boxes of Ryvita “Thins” and Hummus whilst digesting the latest relationship woes, to Jenny Hulse and I with our alter egos – “Sarah Jane and Derek” creating outrageous duologues between scenes, to the infamous, “Fat Janice” who haunted the family scenes of the production.


Photos by Tommy Ga-Ken Wan. See more here.

We had an absolute scream, and I’m sure I’ve never laughed so much in my life.

I sincerely wish everyone, both cast and crew all the best for the future, and I relish the opportunity to work with them again!

Now 2011, I’m looking forward. What will this year hold? Watch this space…

J

Comments