My Clydeside Valentine Soundtrack

Next week's show from the Citizens Community Company has a soundtrack to rival Pulp Fiction...OK, it's not quite Quentin Tarantino standard, but we think it's pretty good.

May You Never John Martyn
When a Man Loves a Woman Percy Sledge
I Wanna Know What Love Is Foreigner
Good Morning Heartache Billie Holliday
The Look of Love Dusty Springfield
Are You Lonesome Tonight? Elvis Presley
Hound Dog Elvis Presley
Love is a Many Splendoured Thing Henry Mancini
Close To You The Carpenters
It Must Be Love Labi Siffre
Loving You Minnie Ripperton
My Love is Like a Red, Red Rose Robert Burns
I Can’t Get No Satisfaction Rolling Stones
Copacabana Barry Manilow
Shang-a-Lang Bay City Rollers
Love is in the Air John Paul Young
My Funny Valentine Elvis Costello

I had planned on creating a public playlist on iTunes, but apparently you have to own all the tracks and I just don't think I can bring myself to purchase Shang-a-Lang. Although admittedly I do already have Barry Manilow in my collection!

If this lots grabs you, just wait til you see the show!

Hx

MY CLYDESIDE VALENTINE
Wed 11 - Sat 14 February 2009

Comments